Interior Painting Service in Dallas, TX: Our 8-Step Process
Are you ready to update the interior of your home?
At Carnival Custom Painting, we offer a superior level of service with a high commitment to quality craftsmanship. Our team of skilled professionals follow our detailed 8-step process that ensure you receive the best possible painting experience and a result that exceeds all your expectations and ensures you are completely satisfied with our work.
How can we help?
- Do you what do remove that Kitchen wallpaper from the 1990s? We can remove it quickly and give you kitchen a fresh look!
- Need bathroom wallpaper removed? We can remove, texture, paint in just 2 days!
- Are you Buying or Selling your home? We can repaint the entire house QUICKLY!
- Advice on which color sets a mood or can also make a room appear smaller (dark colors) or larger (lighter), we carry color samples of Sherwin Williams’ colors and can help.
- Are the kids changing rooms and you need rooms painted quickly? Give us a call.
- Update your formal and family rooms for seasonal entertaining!
Why not contact us today at 469-600-6012 for a free written proposal?
Our 8-Step Interior Painting Process
Skilled and experienced crews will adhere to a detailed eight step process to ensure the both efficiency and quality of our service.
- Protecting Your Property, Flooring and Furnishings
Your furniture will be moved away from the walls and to the center of the room. Flooring, furniture and fixtures will be covered with clean, plastic sheeting and thick builder’s paper.
- Proper Preparation
Wall plates, vents and window treatments will be removed. Some surfaces to be painted may need to be cleaned to remove dirt or other pollutants.
To ensure a uniform and smooth finish, we make all necessary repairs to the surface to be painted and will apply a matching texture to the surface as needed prior to painting.
- Priming for Sealing, Bonding and Covering
Our skilled expert painters will apply primer if needed for the particular project. This may also include sealing in water stains, which promotes to the overall bonding and ensures the complete coverage on an existing color and to provide a final smooth finish.
- Caulking for Clean Lines
In order to provide a clean and finished look, our skilled painters will caulk around door casings, window casings and sills, frames, baseboards and crown moldings.
- Beautiful Application
Our team of professional painters will apply a fresh coat of paint by brush, roll or spray depending upon the specific requirements of the particular painting project.
- Thorough Clean-up
Upon completion of the project, our team will move your possessions and furniture back to the original place in the room. We will re‐hang shades and blinds, as well as install all switch plates and outlet covers.
- Inspection and Follow-up
Upon final completion, a formal walk through is conducted with you and Carnival Custom Painting supervisor to ensure you are completely satisfaction. All work is backed by our 3 year guarantee.